Pages

Sunday 7 October 2007

Morden Sunrise ... sigh !

If you have been perusing my blog for a little while, you know that I am consumed with the passion of Morden Sunrise .. I just love this shrub so much .. even when I totally neglect it .. its charm overwhelms me back to stop mid action and blether away to hubby about how this is the BEST rose shrub on the face of the earth .. yes ... he is beginning to get that glaze over his eyes when I can't stop talking GARDEN ... but truly .. have I not convinced those who are sick of hearing about this shrub to actually get one to prove me wrong if nothing else ? .. and believe me .. that ploy will NOT work because you are going to fall in love with this beauty yourself !
For some great rose varieties check this out ! http://www.contrarymarysplants.com/roses.htm









No comments: