Pages

Sunday 7 October 2007

Ornamental Grass

If you think only "flowering" plants can provide colour in your garden .. think again .. I can't imagine having a garden without ornamental grasses .. I have posted Karley Rose pictures numerous times .. probably too many times .. groan moan .. but hey .. it is a stunner .. and guess what? this isn't a Karley Rose moment right now .. it is a ??? ... which kind is this moment .. BUT ! it has been quietly growing in a sunny, hot, dry spot .. not complaining to me .. not a withering glance my way at all .. just a proper little belter getting prettier every year and finally coming into its glory .. and FINALY me falling in love with it !
This is a great site for choosing ornamental grasses .. have a look ! http://www.bluestem.ca/ornamental-grass.htm






No comments: