Pages

Wednesday 13 February 2008

The side, the front, the back ..........

I don't really need to say much about these pictures do I ? .. out my bedroom window 4 feet of snow plus need tracks the "WORKING SNOW BLOWER" made .. emphasis on working thank the powers that be .. the front of the house displaying HUGE snow bank at end of driveway .. hubby used those glow in the dark stick things to make sure he doesn't disturb ? the avalanche ?
Then ..... sad .. sad .... Dave and the gang totally buried story ... I still hear faint tapping once in a while .. a bit of mumbling that is censored .. but those poor desperate "boys in the 'hood" will they ever see light of day again ?





5 comments:

Muum said...

yep, we've got the same 'look' at our place (I live in Utah), with the most snow we've had in the 7 years we've lived here. ah well, spring will come (won't it?)

Linda said...

Looks familiar ... just a different deck but the same white stuff piling up. We had another 10 cm. yesterday and overnight.

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Hi Muum
This snow is getting on my very LAST nerve and I worry that Spring will come in SUMMER ? haha .. it is all getting to me !
Hi Crafty
Yes .... everything is begining to merge into one great WHITE mass .. BIG sigh !
Joy

Melanie Chopay said...

Ah HA! I was wondering who the heck the boys in the hood were until I scrolled down further and saw your sidebar.

I've got some gnomes and gargoyles here too, my favorite gnome is named Claus. He didn't cost me a penny but when I rescued him from a bull dozer I got the worst case of poison ivy ever (it was worth it).

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Hey Melanie ... left message on your site : )
Joy