Pages

Wednesday 18 June 2008

Lovely Lamium .. Pink Pewter ?

It isn't often I get pretty pictures of the Lamium .. I keep forgetting, or it becomes so hot and dry the poor plants look miserable. The cooler, wetter weather (for the time being) brings me to this spot by our bird bath and feeder, by the driftwood where one plant decided it liked its home and became VERY happy and multiplied quite nicely. I know I will have to shear it back in a couple of weeks if not sooner when it will become to tall, leggy? ratty ? and a fresh flush may just happen again. I think this one is Pink Pewter .. but .. I could be wrong.









3 comments:

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Hi Nancy .. This time I was quick enough to get some pictures of it while looking so nice .. it can turn on a dime with dry weather .. which we aren't actually having right now for a change !

Anonymous said...

My goodness your garden has grown so much since I was last here. It all looks so grand. It makes me want to add more leafy stuff cause the textures you put together as so soothing.

I came by because a Joy stopped by my genealogy place and left me a reply--was that you? If it was--come back and let me know. If not--well it was good to see you anyway. It was worth the visit.

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Anna .. YES ! that was me .. I asked a question about the cinnamon and I was so floored by your weight loss journey .. incrediable !.. I'll drop by again so you know it was me ?