Pages

Sunday 26 August 2007

Sparkler & Baby Swan Echinacea

Sparkler seems to be a very quiet cultivar right now .. I haven't seen or heard of other gardeners talking about it .. yet it is one of the prettiest ! .. it's pink is so vibrant and that variegated foliage is beautiful ! To think I was so mean to it when I first got them .. hot dry spot and the poor little newbies shriveled up so many times I can't count .. or I'm too embarrassed to say .. ... I have it set up with Golden Jubilee hyssop on one side and Baby Swan echinacea on the other now .. I really like the colour combinations and .. Golden Jubilee has managed to put out a few babies ! .. I have to figure out what home to send them to .. or should I say where the heck am I going to put them ? .. I don't know anyone I would trust with these younglings ?

No comments: