Pages

Sunday 7 October 2007

Purple Sage and Autumn Fire

Another beautiful herb that doubles as a wonderful "garden plant" it with stands hot sun (actually loves it ) and dry conditions and no bug in its right mind would bother it .. so planting it near problem children (plants with a bugs up their collective a** es, constantly) helps keep so said bugs away .. I've trimmed back leaves .. crushed them and placed them near my clematis when nasty things were happening .. and the strong aroma works as a repellent for a while .. I'm not in love with the smell either .. I just know it is a useful tool without using a chemical debugger ? : )
Information on some great herbs, including Pineapple Sage which I grew this year and wow ! It really smells like pineapple ! http://www.heritagelineherbs.com/retail-03.html



No comments: