Pages

Sunday 7 October 2007

Summer Wine and friends ?

I simply do NOT remember Summer Wine Ninebark holding such a dark, dramatic colour like this last year .. when my other dark beauties have given up the ghost .. this gorgeous creature is a stunner .. I'm so glad I couldn't find Coppertina last year (but happy to have found it this year of course) BUT ... there are a lot of "buts" with me .. if I wasn't at loose ends I might not have planted this beauty .. I would have missed how spectacular it is .. it has me thinking what other spectacular plants am I missing now ? .. that is what you need to feel as a gardener .. never feel you have enough, meaning not quantity .. but quality and that dash of drama !
For more informatiom http://www.colorchoiceplants.com/summer_wine.htm

No comments: