Pages

Sunday 7 October 2007

Toad Lily Extraordinaire

Toad Lilies amaze me .. first , what is with that name ? .. I'll have to get back to you on that one .. I must really research before I comment with disdain ? .. next .. how close can you get to a hardy looking orchid in miniature ? .. not that I know anything about orchids .. zilch ! .. but this thought has occurred to me .. and thus I share it with you ! .. such a delicate looking flower and yet it prevails through our CRAZY Canuck weather .. simply amazing ! heart stopping and astounding .. how can you not have this beauty (of what ever cultivar you choose) .. smug assurance that I have no idea which cultivar this one is myself .. another planting frenzy with "where the h*** did the tag go ???
For more information http://www.gardening-tips-perennials.com/toadlily.html









No comments: