Pages

Friday 11 April 2008

"E" and How I Lost What is Left of My MIND ?

Gail at Limestone and Clay Garden
You have been so nice to give me this award (which already has fried the last neurons left in my brain trying to figure out how to get this on my post and blog .. snap crackle POP ! .. last one done in now) .. but really you are a wonderful blog buddy and I appreciate you so much girl !
Violet at Lady Greenthumb's Garden
Also unknowingly gave me this award and said such wonderful things about me I kept looking over my shoulder to see who the heck is she talking about ?? !! .. I also appreciate you very much !
People are so nice to me I am getting nervous ... what do they know ... that I don't know ? is the world going to wrap up its stay in this universe and everyone knows but me ? Good Grief ! .. I am always the last to know .. or clue in to a situation.
So ... I mean no offence to anyone about this award thing .. but truly .. I'm no good at it .. I feel like a heel, but I think you guys are empathetic, peaceful loving souls .. enough, to let me extricate myself from this, with no hard feelings .. right ?
I congratulate the people and blogs that have won this and carried through with the awards to other people they enjoy reading from.
Do I sound rattled ? ... I think I am .. that is how shy I am about these things ..
Are we all OK with this ? .. I hope so ... where did I put that Vodka chocolate again ?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I excuse you from it;) Sophie looks disappointed though. After I finish my project this weekend that I'm not showing till Sunday---you are going to have to think up some kind of award to give me that has never been dreamed up anywhere. I want it to be special and have lots of chocolate. So stay tuned till Sunday. I'm probably making more out of than it is worth--but it is pretty cool in the container gardening world--can't wait to show it to ya.

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Anna .. you really have me curious ! I'm thinking it has Proven Winners touch .. which I love .. and if not .. hey, I REALLY want to this ! .. so hurry up I'm waiting here !!!! haha
I'm sure it is going to be a knock out display ! : )

Anonymous said...

Hey, Joy, you (not to mention Sophie and Emma) deserve all kinds of awards! I was scrolling down looking for signs of it when I stumbled on your true feelings about Hallowe'en. My Rob would approve! If he had a blog, he'd have the countdown on it, too. And I can't wait to see Anna's container, either!

CanadianGardenJoy said...

"ben" .. Halloween is my most favorite time of the year .. well starting right from October 1st to then .. I am such a BIG kid it is ridiculous .. I love to hear that other people feel that way too ! So thank you very much for telling me about your Rob : ) that is great (you have to be a special person yourself !) .. yes, where is that planter !!!

Neza S.G. said...

It's good enough to accept the E award in a post the way you have, and you already thanked the grantors, and you don't have to post it on your blog, or pass it on.
Not everyone has to do things the same way.

Maybe I'll come up with a "You Rock" award and torment everyone with it.

The Rock and Roll Gardener

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Neza ... you are a very naughty garden blogger !!! LOL .. I know you have to like Halloween too girl : )

Gail said...

joy,

For we introverts attention is sometimes hard! let me share, I didn't have a wedding because I didn't want all that focus! About the E...I had to ask a blogging buddy how to post it...and then having to choose 10 other blogs when I know that everyone of the bloggers I visit or visit me is EXCELLENT!

I think you are excellent, no strings attached. Now let me tell you about this chocolate I just had...Vosges Calinda Bar...65% cocoa and flavored with cardoman. So delicious. Do your cats snore? Coal is next to me snoring!


Gail

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Gail .. you are so nice ! except when you are describing that damn chocolate .. I have NONE in the house .. I actually ate some dumb raisin cookies instead .. all I can think of is chocolate now !
I had a tiny, family only, in one room wedding .. I couldn't take the stress for that either .. we are a lot alike ! : )

Gail said...

joy, You must start stocking up on chocolate, it is essential to one's mental health! Yes, we are alike!

Gail

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Gail .. I have to find excellent hiding places .. so I don't go nuts eating it all .. hum ... could be tricky !