Pages

Thursday 24 April 2008

Time for time ?

Well .. I have a big list of what I want to do each day .. before I can get to half of the things planned the day is over for me.
I seriously neglect notes to friends on e-mail .. I feel badly .. yet the one thing they know about me is that I LOSE my head when it comes to this time of the year.
But ... I still feel the need to post a little note on here to say I will be having a rain day soon ... even if it doesn't rain ! I can't keep going on full throttle ? much longer ? LOL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! We all know how that goes. Make gardening hay while the sun shines!!!

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain! I just posted about this myself and I'm trying to do some blog reading tonight. I think I can either read or post but not do both very well. So tonight I'm reading and have enjoyed seeing what you are doing. I don't know your mystery plant. I have seen it. I love your geranium. I'm getting one to try for 09 from PW. I hope it's a perennial.

Hang in there girl. I sure know how tired you are---me too. No need to get back to me...we'll catch up in...let's say...July.

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Anna .. Yup ! maybe by July it will turn to just watering & weedin' ? LOL
After being in the depth of winter so long .. this period of such wonderful grace with stunning weather ... well .. totally "gaga"
with wondering garden centers, nurseries, and moving a few of my babies around (they really should have trainer wheels on them ?)
There will be a catch up time soon : )
Rest up girl ! !

"ben" .. I'm making as much hay as my body will allow ... and then some ? LOL