Pages

Tuesday 22 April 2008

Time for Tulips !

These Tulips have me wondering .. I knew I had a couple , OK .. maybe a "few' but they seemed to have multiplied way faster than I have accounted for. Could it be that the "squirrel mafia" have decided to use reverse psychology on me ? Did they steal these types from other gardens (being the horticulturalists that they have become observing my endeavors) and thought this might throw me off completely. In return I leave their stash of nuts alone (even though they are buried in the middle of my golden oregano). They are trying to buy me off ! .. I knew it ! .. what on earth are they going to pull next is what I am wondering ... crafty squirrels, I know you are out their with your tiny binoculars watching me and laughing all the while .. I'm not falling for this ploy .. nope ! not one bit !




















2 comments:

Gail said...

joy,

Did you give the name and my over 50 memory already forget it? Are they greggii? Love the striped pants they wear.

Gail;-)

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Gail ... I'm sitting here laughing .. I had to read your comment a few times before I got what you meant girl .. my brain is fried ! .. I can't find the tag that came with these bulbs .. I thought they were a "tarda" .. but then I don't think so now because of the striped bloomers they have .. hope some one can clue us in ? LOL