Pages

Saturday 12 March 2011

Shadow Shot Time

I thought the "buds" of hope shadows, were a nice "organic" touch to the stark railing shadow .. I am so hopeful that soon the snow will disappear and Spring will kick in to HIGH gear or maybe I have to do some kicking ? wink wink

This is a shadow shot with lots of "bang for the buck" .. the snow on the deck is disappearing finally .. this was a previous picture that was a few days ago .. I caught it before the not so great weather went back and forth with rain and snow .. ugh !

So this is my shadow shot for the second weekend in March .. fingers crossed that Spring will dip her toe here and decide to stay a while ? .. Tracy of Hey Harriet is our wonderful host for this ingenious meme .. stroll over there to see more creative captured shadows : )


I can not end without saying how sorry I am for the people of Japan that have suffered from that horrendous earth quake and tsunami .. my heart goes out to that nation and its people.

4 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

Great shadows, Joy! And spring is right around...hmmmm. I sure do hope it is right around the corner. :))

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Thanks EG :) It is actually snowing ... again .. right now ... I am screaming, you might hear me way over there ? LOL

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Ilike your shadow shots. Like you I hate to complain about anything right now. How can we be so lucky not to have to worry about a tsunammi.

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Lisa how true is that ? For a nation that has to be the most prepared for such events and yet at the mercy of nature no matter how ready they were for it .. I have to remember that when I go to complain ! We are so lucky : )