Pages

Friday 5 April 2013

Tangled Up !

I have been tangled up in revamping the home .. two rooms torn apart .. one room put together again looking great for hubby .. part one of his man cave area is perfect and cozy.
Mean while back at my OFFICE ?!! ... totally primed walls ready for that perfect colour, which I have to nail today .. the pressure is on and I have to get it RIGHT ! ... the new computer table is in it's box waiting to be put together.
Otherwise the house is in utter chaos ... son's possessions all over the place ... waiting for that precious mail from the embassy with his visa and passport ... ready to pack up the vehicles and move him down to South Carolina where winter and snow will be a thing of the past for him ? haha
The gardens have not been touched .. my guilt is GREAT.
Tomorrow is supposed to be garden day .. I have hubby to help me though which is much appreciated ..phew! .. he spotted two young cardinals in the back garden .. he thinks he heard the Jenny Wren yesterday .. so I HAVE to get to my duties as a garden mom !!
For now, two pictures of the sky I captured earlier this week .. a red sunrise and a pastel pale moment with some pretty trees in bud ?

Fingers crossed I can get my missions DONE !!!

10 comments:

Heather said...

Lovely photos Joy.... exciting news all around for you, working on each of your rooms and plans for the garden, and the happiness for you both, and your son, and his new family! Cheers~

Carolyn ♥ said...

You take my breath away... you are so busy! But what fun you are having. Your skies are gorgeous, Joy. What a blessing to behold. Hmmm... what color are you picking? Can't wait to see.

Country Gal said...

Sounds like you have been busy ! Hope you can get into your gardens this week ! Last weekend Papa and I did a some garden clean up , I am hoping to do more tomorrow if the winds calm down and warm up a bit ! Lovely photos ! Have a good weekend !

GRACE PETERSON said...

Hi Joy,

I've got your email and will reply shortly. Your photos are lovely and the fact that you've got the priming done...HOORAY! The rest will be easy now that the most difficult part is done. I'll keep my fingers crossed for gorgeous weather this weekend. The birds are counting on you. :)

Marguerite said...

Would love to hear what colour you chose for your office. Always interested in other people's colour choices, and perhaps an idea for myself? it's that hard time of year isn't it - so exciting to get back outside but overwhelming with the sudden influx of garden chores to be done.

RobinL said...

Joy, it's time to set aside the indoor housework, and get moving in the garden. It's spring clean up time, get going!

Cat said...

<3 your red sunset, good luck with the walls!

outlawgardener said...

Wow! You are one busy woman! Hope you had a glorious and productive garden day!

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Hey thank you all for dropping by !!
I am still dizzy from being so darn busy .. painting uses muscles I forgot about and I have yet to get in my garden EEKK!!!!
Must keep on with vital work !!!LOL

Northern Beauty Seeker said...

Joy, glad you are wrestling down the mess and still enjoying your peaceful "sky" moments. Saw my first robin today so winter must be finally ending here too! :)