Pages

Saturday 5 September 2020

Sky Watch Friday

I had to capture this so very quickly .. my line of sight is very restricted and we all know how fast the quality of light disappears .. these clouds were so much more dramatic to my eye rather than my lens.However ... I so wanted a chance to post what I saw and this was a moment of beauty ! 

Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.” ...

I can't find the author to this quote but I couldn't resist it.

This is shared with Sky Watch Friday

10 comments:

cheryl said...

One word Joy, stunning! I'm a skywatcher as well and delighted in the rainbow this eve after the down pour.

Kris Peterson said...

Beautiful!

Phillip Oliver said...

Very dramatic!

Lisa at Greenbow said...

This is a fantastic sight. I can imagine the excitement you felt seeing this huge cloud full of Golden wonder 💛. It is a good thing that these sightings are so fleeting or our hearts would burst with pleasure.

meowmeowmans said...

That's beautiful! If the clouds were even more dramatic than what is shown your photos, they just have been spectacular. :)

Jason said...

Beautiful.

Light and Voices said...

Greetings and Salutations! Wowza! Cloud looks like I could actually touch it because it is so big. Nice capture.

Jenn Jilks said...

Beautiful! Just lovely!

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Thank you all for your wonderful comments .. I have some kind of bug (no .. not covid) and I would normally be visiting blogs to comment back .. but it will be a few days yet. I know all of your posts have to be great !

Snowbird said...

Oh my goodness, how stunning and utterly beautiful those clouds are. What a capture! Get better soon.xxx