Pages

Wednesday 21 May 2008

Glass in the Garden

I have these two pieces of "glass" in the garden .. the older one being the blue iridescent .. I have taken pictures of it endlessly because I am so fascinated by its ever changing quality. In the snow it can be amazing .. on gray days it can pick up just that bit of light that makes it shimmer. I would have so much of this 'hanging" around if I could. It compliments the greenery and flower colours in my garden. Like just the right jewelery ? .. garden jewelery ? Neza and I posted on pearls of plants .. maybe we all have our picks for garden jewelery ?





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where have you put the gazing ball?
Rose

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Rose .. I haven't found the perfect place yet .. it is still in the living room WAITING for me ? LOL

Linda said...

I'm all for garden jewelry! I'm always making some bling for the garden!

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Hi Crafty .. I really love different coloured glass in the garden catching the light .. bling is perfect !