Pages

Thursday 25 August 2011

Perfect Halloween Morning Skies

OK ... it is about 65 days until Halloween but the other morning didn't care ..
I swear it put on Halloween coloured glasses and took me with it on a trip.




How gorgeous can deep orange .. yellow .. and yes a touch of pink, get ?

This is a Halloween tree (for now).. not a Christmas tree .. cause I said so !


Waves upon waves, of golious colour was washing my little patch of sky and I was loving it !

Violet, purples, deep pinks ... all so absolutely beautiful

... then the colour started to wash away little by little

One last glance still sent goose bumps up my back : )


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful sky shots. Last night was pretty too.

Marguerite said...

That orange sky really is something. Great pictures.

Skeeter said...

Awesome! Looks like the sky is just on fire with vibrant colors! What a sight to behold....

Lola said...

Oh beautiful {spooky} colors for a perfect time. I like the Fall, so many different colors.

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Hello Donna girl and thank you !
I wish I could take evening shots too .. no clear path or sky to them though .. one day !!!

Marguerite girl hello there and yes! orange skies are fantastic aren't they ? : )

Skeeter girl my goodness how are you;-) Remember a movie called "Fire in the Sky"? hahah UFOssssss eekk !

Lola girl I am an Autumn fanatic and it can't come soon enough for me .. I just hope the trees are in a good mood ? LOL

Gatsbys Gardens said...

That really is a Halloween sky! I am going to look for some cabbages today, containers are looking overgrown, and I was actually thinking about where I put my faux pumpkins.

Eileen

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Eileen I finally found some "Halloween" in my favourite store so I brought "him" home and it is on top of the fridge trying to bring on some Halloween spirit!!
It is September next week so YES !! it is time to think pumpkins and Halloween for sure : )