Pages

Friday 21 August 2020

Feline Friday

 This is Feline Friday from Comedy Plus .. another new one I am dipping my toe in ?

My cat Sophie here at a very early, inquisitive, age (ok .. even though she is 16 now ? .. she is still VERY inquisitive !) age doesn't slow down a cat on a mission when she is curious !

Friendly Fill-ins

Each Thursday Ellen of 15andmeowing and Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs, provide Friendly Fill-in questions.

Ellen came up with the first two questions and Lorianne came up with the last two questions.

If you need help, please let either Ellen or Lorianne know.

Here are this weeks questions:
1. I feel like ________________.
2. I wish I could exchange __________ for _____________.
3. It’s time for me to _________.
4. _________ is really tempting these days.

# 1.  I'm old before my time most days

# 2. all the cruelty in the world for kindness

# 3. shout out how amazing Yin yoga is for older women !

# 4. shouting naughty words every time I see certain people on TV

8 comments:

Sandee said...

Aw, the kitty is most beautiful. So precious.

I love our fill-ins and can relate to all your answers.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. ♥

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Sophie is beautiful. They never lose their curiosity.

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Thank you Sandee .. or should I say Sophie thanks you ? LOL
Thank you M of E&F .. I am incredibly lazy right ? LOL "curiosity" is another name for a cat !

Lisa at Greenbow said...

So good to see Sophie. You haven't mentioned her in some time. Good to see her looking so cute there. Obviously intent on seeing something. Maybe awaiting a treat.?

Jenn Jilks said...

What a cutie! "If I fits, I sits!"

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Hey there Lisa .. actually this picture is about 10 years old .. she is a little more chubby now (aren't we all as we age ? LOL) and a real ham for posing to have her picture taken back then .. now she doesn't like it at all .. go figure, an older female, hating her picture being taken ? who would know ? LOL

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Hi Lisa ;-)This is an old picture .. but her sweet attitude is just the same .. and yes ! she has her routine of treats sewn up from day one .. now she is 16, in really good health but her age makes me nervous .. I can't imagine life without her .. neither can John.
Fingers crossed she will be one of those cats that lives until 25 !! LOL

Hi Jenn .. you are so right .. anywhere any time .. if it is interesting it is a place to have a cuddle in ! LOL

Snowbird said...

Oh, she is just gorgeous!xxx