Pages

Saturday 30 December 2023

To The New Year

 

I wanted to wish all the garden bloggers out there (if there are any left because of other platforms consuming them such as instagram etc ...) a Happy New Garden Year when it arrives in your part of the world !!
My moon shot from December 25th .

Dr. Lakoff , if you ever get to see this blog, make sure you scroll down on the right side,  to "Garden Archive" where you can see much more of my gardens, through out the years .

Plus my peony photo, from the British paper "The Telegraph"  garden catalog section, front leading page.

I meant to add that this happened a few years ago, but I still can't believe it and I love this photo they chose out of many that I have taken .. like a proud plant parent right ? LOL 



7 comments:

Alana said...

Happy New Year to you, too. I'm not a garden blogger, but I love flowers and flower gardens/flower gardens.

Kris Peterson said...

Both Photos are fantastic, CGJ! What kind of camera lens did you use to get the moon shot?

Best wishes for a happy new year!

cheryl said...

O Joy for you! The moon is stunning, how do you do it? I'm happy or should I say joyous to see you back Joy. May this silly season bring you comfort and laughter. Here's to more posts! Cheryl

Nadezda said...

You're lucky to see photos of your garden in such popular publications, Joy. I wish you good health and success in your garden.

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Happy New Year back to you Alana and thank you for dropping by !

Happy New Year Kris and I left a long note back on your last blog post explaining that the camera is a Nikon Coolpix P950 .. heavy dude of a camera ! LOL Thanks !

Happy New Year Cheryl !Thank you so much .. the moon is gorgeous and now that I have a camera that makes it harder to mess a shot up ? LOL I'll be obsessed with taking more moon photos than ever ? LOL

Happy New Year Nadezda and good health and happiness to you as well .. I added the comment that the Telegraph photo happened a few years ago but I was deep in proud plant parent mode and had to repost it again ? LOL Thank you !

RobinL said...

Some of us garden bloggers are still hanging in there, and I’m glad you’re still here! Happy New Year Joy!

Snowbird said...

What an AMAZING moon shot! Stunning. I can see why your peony made the paper, a superb bloom and photo.xxx