Pages

Thursday 5 April 2012

Friday Sky Post

These pictures came a little earlier in the week .. the almost black and white ones were truly just about that range .. the sun looked like the moon in the very overcast sky.
I have been trying out some new options in Picasa and having some fun with them as you will see.
Fun .. before I dig into the garden once more with serious intentions and help from the boys .. hope we all make it back in the house with all limbs intact and brainpans still full ?
Now for some pictures !




These colours are a little enhanced and composition a little over the top with the new features ..

8 comments:

Lola said...

I love those shots. Brilliant color.
The garden has been calling.

Karen said...

Looks like you are having fun with that new camera!

Anonymous said...

I have taken shots with that same coloring. Picassa looks good on these.

Happy Easter, Joy!

Lona said...

Hi Joy. Girl I love these pictures. The black and white looks so pretty. I love the bird in the tree. I do not think the pink one is over the top. I really like it. I put down twenty bags of mulch today and now I can hardly move. LOL! Tomorrow I probably will be down all day. Have a Blessed Easter weekend.

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Hello Lola girl !
Thank you : ) and YES !! the garden has been shouting at us all eh ? LOL

Karen it is overwhelming and amazing but I am just scratching the surface .. this is going to take a long long time but very happy : )

Sandy girl they have added a lot more options to Picasa and I have just been playing a bit with them. This is fun : )

OMG ! Lona girl .. you need to stop and rest and I should take the same advice but we have two more good sunny days left to get things done .. so you know I will keep going till I drop .. when you feel rested .. come over here and help me ? LOL Take care and enjoy this wonderful weekend!

RURAL said...

Ah such beauty in those shots, I love the bird silhouetted in the branches.

I love them all.

Ah spring.

Jen @ Muddy Boot Dreams

Anonymous said...

Enhanced... showcases beautifully in your shots.

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Jen girl thank you so much !
it is amazing to me how lighting can make such intense shots .. I am always amazed with everything: )

Thank you so much Joan : )