Pages

Tuesday 22 September 2020

Autumn Equinox

 I wanted to mark the Autumn Equinox with my own pictures of Fall and the wonderful colours that happen in nature .. but we haven't gone through the frosts we need to urge the trees and plants to show off those wonderful hues.

However I have an old picture of one of my past Tiger Eye Sumacs that was very pretty back in 2017 

Then I ran across a beautiful "painting" .. I don't even remember where I found it or sadly, who the artist is because I would certainly give credit to an artist .. I hope they don't mind me posting it.
The colours and atmosphere are totally "Autumn"



6 comments:

Snowbird said...

Oh, I just love your autumn leaves from last year, how lucky you have that to look forward too. That painting is simply beautiful.xxx

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Gorgeous fall photos. I especially like your painting. It is warm and calm yet a little exciting too.

deb said...

Beautiful Autumn photos

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Hi Snowbird and thank you .. I wish I could remember where I found that painting .. it is gorgeous right ?

Thanks Lisa .. I do love it .. I wish I could find a large sized print of it !

Thanks deb .. your photos were so cute .. especially the little picnic bench for the little birds to feed on ;-)

Jason said...

That Sumac foliage - wow!

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Thanks Jason .. Tiger Eye sumac are really something special in the Fall